Amazon Filters is Europe's leading manufacturer's of filtration solutions.
Here are some of the reasons why we choose Amazon Filters:
- Their reputation
- They provide one the widest selection of filtration vessels, depth filters and pleated cartridges available today
- Production, R&D, and design functions are all located at their UK head office in Camberley
- Their filters are manufactured in clean room conditions using materials that meet Food Contact requirements
- Amazon is accredited to ISO9001;2015 by one of the world's most prestigious and respected accreditation bodies, the British Standards Institute
- Their cartridges are manufactured under strict control with batch number identification, giving full traceability on all components
- All their products come with detailed Product Validation Guides and Technical Support documentation
- Many of their filters can be regenerated using hot water or a variety of chemical treatments to ensure production costs are minimised
Amazon Filters was founded in 1985 by Mike Pizzey, an engineer with nearly 20 years previous filtration experience. The company now employs over 220 staff and is a renowned UK provider of optimum filtration solutions for liquid and gas process filtration, with subsidiaries in Germany and Poland. Amazon Filters design and manufacture filter housings and filter elements for liquid and gas process filtration.
The Amazon filter range include filter housings and filter cartridges and bags for a range of different filtration applications, including:
- High debris removal - Series 81 housings compatible used with DuoLine Mini Filter bags
- Pre-filter sediment removal - Series 28 housings used with SupaGard cartridges; Series 51 housings used with SupaGard cartridges
- Pre-membrane filtration - Series 72 housings used with SupaPore FPW cartridges
- Membrane filtration for sterile - Series 72 housings used with SupaPore VPW cartridges
- Sediment removal/polishing - Series 51 housings used with SupaSpun II cartridges
Please note, the Amazon Filters range is vast in its entirity* and for those new to Amazon Filters it can be a challenge to determine which filter is suitable for a particular application -if you need some adviceplease do not hesitate to call us on 01404 892 100 - we are more than happy to help.
(*) Please note, we don't list all the filters in their range on our website, but we can supply any of their filters [NB if you require filter cartridges which we don't routinely keep in stock a minimum order quantity may apply.]
Amazon Filters Video
Watch the Amazon Filters video here.
What we offer
As an Amazon Filters' distributor, we can offer you ...
- Advice on the appropriate filter for you - taking product and desired outcomes into consideration
- Advice on the appropriate fittings required to connect in-line
- A single filter or the assembly of full cartridge filtration systems by our team of multi-skilled Vigo engineers - for an example of a basic assembly, please see here
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty, backed up by our engineers
- Full technical backup
Over the years, in addition to supplying standard single cartridge filters, we've assembled multiple full (bespoke) cartridge filtration systems, e.g., for filtration prior to automated bottling filling and kegging systems. Please ask us about our most recent project.
How can we help you?
If you're looking for a filter or fill filtration system, please give us a call on 01404 892 100 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
CAREFULLY SELECTED MANUFACTURERS
We have been supplying producers in the drink industry since 1984. We work with renowned manufacturers throughout Europe and in America to bring you robust and efficient production and processing equipment, backed up by our team of Vigo engineers. The manufacturer listed above is just one example. See our Manufacturers page for a list / more information on the manufacturers we are proud to work with.