- Consistent reliable performance
- SupaSpun II fibres are blown continuously onto a central support core, with fibre diameters controlled to produce different pore sizes throughout the extrusion process. All the layers are inter-linked to offer maximum support while ensuring that the high void volume is maintained, but with increasing fibre density towards the cartridge central core – therefore resulting in true depth filtration.
- Absolute removal ratings for consistent and reliable performance
- Graded density structure for maximum dirt holding capacity
- Increased void volume giving high flow rates and low initial pressure losses
- Thermal bonding process minimises media migration and ensures minimal extractables
- Identification data embossed on every cartridge