Voran are the market leaders in fruit juice processing equipment. The Voran range of hydraulic presses from Vigo offer you the following features:
- High juice yields - up to 75%, depending on fruit variety and quality – the thin layers of pulp allow juice to flow laterally for a good yield
- Fast juice run-off through racks with multiple juice channels
- Relatively inexpensive – ideal for start ups or small scale artisan producers
- High quality, robust equipment – there are many Voran presses over 20 years old which are still giving good service today
- Supplied complete with racks and cloths
- Pressure regulated automatically
- Simple operation and easy to clean
- Tested prior to despatch by Vigo engineers
- Comprehensive 2 year warranty, backed up by Vigo engineers
Please note, with this more traditional method of pressing (also known as rack & cloth pressing or pack pressing) equipment is generally less expensive, but the manual nature of pressing in this way does mean that more labour is required and throughput is limited. If you require a more automated pressing system, see the Voran belt presses and associated wash mills / elevators and call us on 01404 892100.
Voran is the market leader in commercial fruit processing equipment. The Voran range is modular, process-based and extremely robust. Their manufacturing processes are optimised to produce high quality equipment through stringent quality assurance. They operate via ISO 9001 quality assurance standards and are TÜV AUSTRIA certified. Established in 1925 in Austria, Voran’s vision was to trade with integrity and to engender trust and since then these core values have remained fundamental to the success of the company. Since we began supplying Voran equipment in 1987, their commitment to product development in response to the needs of juice producers and market trends has been demonstrated year on year.
Here are some more reasons why we choose Voran for their presses, mills and reception equipment:
- Their extensive specialist experience in apple processing (coming up to 100 years)
- Voran's presses are designed to achieve excellent juice yields from fresh and stored fruit (up to 80%, depending on model, fruit variety and fruit quality) for optimised raw juice quality (freshness, flavour, aroma & structure) and low juice turbidity
- Their equipment is of high build quality and extremely robust - there are many Voran presses in the UK over 20 years old which are still giving good service today
- Their presses and mills are designed for fast juice collection for minimal oxidation
- They manufacture in-house at their site in Austria and so are in full control of the manufacturing process
We offer the full range of Voran fruit processing equipment. We can offer you:
- Advice on the appropriate equipment for you – taking budget, space, desired throughput, labour, etc. into consideration
- Advice on integrating new equipment into existing schemes
- Trade-in options for your used (Voran) equipment
- Advice on layout of equipment, power/water requirements in your building, etc.
- Equipment thoroughly tested prior to dispatch by experienced team of Vigo engineers
- Conversion to single-phase power where required
- Vigo engineers install & commission on site and provide training to you and your staff where necessary
- Comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty on Voran presses, backed up by Vigo engineers
- Good stock of spare parts
All of this ensures you choose the right equipment for your application, which fits seamlessly into your operation. Our engineers ensure that the equipment works perfectly for you immediately, allowing you to quickly and efficiently increase production, reduce costs and increase your profitability.
To view our full range of Voran equipment enter ‘Voran’ in the spy glass icon (header bar). If you're looking for a specific Voran machine but cannot find it on our website, please contact us on 01404 892100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about Voran