Impeller pumps are used for the rapid transfer of liquids, e.g., when pressing fruit, raking off after fermentation, and pumping from one tank or vessel to another. TSB pumps are manufactured by Schneider Pumpen, who have over 70 years' experience manufacturing pumps. TSB impeller pumps have a maximum capacity of 4800 litres per hour.
- Maximum capacity 4800 litres per hour, 2000 litres per hour at 3 bar head pressure
- Single/fixed speed pump
- Machined three part stainless steel body
- Stainless steel impeller shaft
- All pump parts can be serviced by removing one clamp bolt
- Pumps in one direction
- 1" BSP male stainless steel thread connections
- Smooth and quiet running
- Carrying handle
- 5 metre cable with moulded UK plug
- UK fitted thermal trip protection
- Available in single or three phase
NB Reinforced hose of a minimum bore of 25mm (1") should be used with this pump - see the Hoses link below.
NB Designed to handle liquids up to 40 degree C - impellers to handle higher temperatures (and oils) are available on request.
Can be used with our Remote Control System - (part codes 93303 & 93304) - available separately.
We've supplied hundreds of Scheider pumps over the years. See the 'Schneider' tab below for some customer Case Studies which include Schneider pumps.
If you need advise on whether this pump is suitable for your application, please call uson 01404 892 100.
NB You can order spare impellers online for this pump - please see the Spares category in Catalogue and Refine by 'Type'.
Please see the Pumps category in Catalogue for our full range of Pumps.
For hoses, please see our Hoses category; For hosetails and other fittings, please see our Fittings category. Please see our range of Presses - Apple, Presses - Grape, & Tanks.