- The two piece design allows the repairer to add secure gripping points at either side of the broken wire; the pieces are then simply pulled together and the snap fit mechanism provides a quick and easy join. No tools or machinery required to install.
- Designed specifically for viticulture applications, GP Fix has a long, smooth profile with no protruding wires, meaning it’s less likely to be caught by people or machinery in the future, thus removing the risk of injuries on potentially sharp tail wires, and delivering a professional finish in the vineyard.
- The product is only 17 mm wide and has a smooth profile with fewer catch points to reduce the likelihood of damage from machinery.
- A one size solution to suit almost all commonly used trellis wires; accepts wire diameters from 1.8 – 3.2 mm. Max load rating of 400 kg means its suitable for use with Gripple Plus Medium and GP1 when re-tensioning wires at end posts.
- GP Fix features corrosion resistant zinc alloy and ceramic rollers used across the Gripple Plus range to deliver trusted, long lasting repairs.
- Use the release key for quick and easy release, especially if extra wire needs to be trimmed to make the repair tight