- Enables an airlock and bung to be fitted to the hole of a flat-topped tank (e.g., plastic ex-juice drums and variable capacity tanks)
- Suitable for use with Speidel Variable Capacity Tanks Stainless Steel Tanks (type BO & FO) with a tank diameter of over 1000mm (please see these tanks listed in the Tanks category)
- Keeps the stem of the airlock above the level of the liquid while allowing the vessel to be filled to the underside of the lid to exclude air
- Supplied with durable flat seal
- Supplied with screw-on cap for use with a bung and airlock - see below
- Easy to fit: push male fitting up through the hole in the tank lid/top so the seal is up against the underside of the lid/top; screw the nut onto the male fitting
- Tank hole needs to be 62mm diameter
NB Ideal for use with 2 Chamber Airlock (Straight Version) with Bung (product code 28203), available separately.
Please see Airlocks & Bungs in Catalogue for our full range or airlocks & bungs.
Please see the Tanks category in Catalogue for our full range of fermenters/tanks.