Wort chiller coil for 50 Litre Braumeister
This wort cooling (chilling) coil is for the 50 litre Speidel Braumeister, and is recommended for cooling down the wort.
- Wort is particularly susceptible to contamination between 40?C and 20?C so fast cooling of wort is recommended
- Use to cool down the wort and for pitching the yeast
- Also enables the deposit of protein substances and hop constituents that have separated during boiling
- Connect to a cold water tap in order to cool wort
- Cooling takes about 20 to 25 minutes, depending on the water temperature
Please note, to connect this product to a ½" (13mm) bore hose, you will require 2 snap on & off connectors, as pictured below
NB: The wort cooling coil is not required for Braumeister PLUS models as these include a double jacket for cooling wort, unless you brewing small batches using the Shortened Malt pipe (see below).