Automatic 6-1 C ISOs are counter pressure / isobaric filling machines with capping functions, manufactured by Rizzolio, specialists in semi-automatic filling equipment. These machines are designed specifically for the packaging of carbonated and non-carbonated products, including beer, cider, wine, soft drinks, and water. Features include:
- Automatic filling & capping process leaving the operator to load and unload bottles/cans to/from the conveyor
- Fast filling cycles
- Single or double (option) pre-evacuation of oxygen for low pick up values
- Capable of filling multiple bottle shapes and sizes with relevant change parts
- Can change parts available NB seamer station required separately
- Easily adjustable filling & capping steps via touch screen
- Small footprint
- Easily manoeuvrable in and out of production areas
- Can be incorporated into line with other machines (labelling, date coding, collection conveyors etc) if required
- Filler can be washed & sanitised using a CIP unit (not supplied) and can therefore be cleaning in a closed loop system
The 6-1 C ISO consists of:
- ISO counter pressure filling machine with 6 filling heads
- Vibrating hopper for caps
- Single crown capping turret with rotary star wheel
Production speeds are up to 850 bottles per hour depending on the operator, the temperature, the type and density of the product, and the capacity of the bottles. See Application for bottle and cap parameters, and optional extras.
Installed & commissionined by our Engineers.
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss your filling requirements.
We have supplied & installed many Rizzolio filling machines. Please ask us about our customer case studies.
Please see Closures for our range of caps and corks for glass bottles.
Please see the Fillers category in Catalogue for our full range of filling machines.
[Did you know that our sister company, Rawlings, supplies bottles? See Glass Packaging]