Amazon SupaPore VPW 30" absolute membrane (sterile) C7 filter cartridge
SupaPore VPW 30" code 7 (C7) filter cartridges are absolute membrane cartridges, manufactured by renowned Amazon Filters, to be used in the appropriate Series 30" 72 filter housing (available separately, see below).
- Ideal for membrane filtration in order to achieve the sterile filtration of product - typically membrane filtration is carried out pre bottling/kegging/canning
- Absolute membrane filter cartridge
- 0.45?m (micron) rating
- Consistent and reliable performance
- Excellent flow rates and superior throughputs, without affecting taste, aroma or colour
- Can be in-situ steam sterilised and offer excellent chemical resistance enabling the cartridges to be repeatedly cleaned for a longer service life [NB If steaming, autoclaving or sanitising with hot water, you must select version 95456, which has the appropriate end]
- No ABV restrictions - okay with even 100% ethanol
- 30" long
- Code 7 end & EPDM seal
- For use in the 72 Series 30" Amazon filter housing (available separately, listed below) for Code 7 ends
[Please note, it is usual for the product to be filtered prior to membrane (as in sterile) filtration]
NB If you are in any doubt about which filter to choose for your application, please call us on 01404 892 100 for advice. We cannot refund cartridges returned in unsealed packaging.
Amazon Filters is Europe's leading manufacturer's of filtration solutions.
Here are some of the reasons why we choose Amazon Filters: * Their reputation * They provide one the widest selection of filtration vessels, depth filters and pleated cartridges available today * Production, R&D, and design functions are all located at their UK head office in Camberley * Their filters are manufactured in clean room conditions using materials that meet Food Contact requirements * Amazon is accredited to ISO9001;2015 by one of the world's most prestigious and respected accreditation bodies, the British Standards Institute * Their cartridges are manufactured under strict control with batch number identification, giving full traceability on all components * All their products come with detailed Product Validation Guides and Technical Support documentation * Many of their filters can be regenerated using hot water or a variety of chemical treatments to ensure production costs are minimised
Amazon Filters was founded in 1985 by Mike Pizzey, an engineer with nearly 20 years previous filtration experience. The company now employs over 220 staff and is a renowned UK provider of optimum filtration solutions for liquid and gas process filtration, with subsidiaries in Germany and Poland. Amazon Filters design and manufacture filter housings and filter elements for liquid and gas process filtration.
Amazon Filters Video
Watch the Amazon Filters video here.
What we offer
In partnership with Amazon Filters, we can offer you: * Advice on the appropriate filter for you - taking product and desired outcomes into consideration * Advice on the appropriate fittings required to connect in-line * A single filter or the assembly of full cartridge filtration systems (see photo) by our team of multi-skilled Vigo engineers * Comprehensive 12 month warranty, backed up by our engineers * Full technical backup
How can we help you?
If you're looking for filtration solutions, please give us a call on 01404 892 100 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.