The Willmes Pressing Principle
- Double membrane technology:In contrast to a half-sided membrane, the double-sided membrane has a substantially larger (double) area of pressure application. In terms of physics, this means less pressure expenditure and less compression of the material to be pressed at the same force, which acts uniformly from all sides on the material to be pressed.
- Vertical juice channels: The double-sided membrane presses the material to be pressed against the vertical electropolished juice discharge areas, which act like natural drains. Irrespective of the filling height, this always results in the same short juice paths, which allows the juice to drain more directly and quickly. If the membrane is relieved of pressure (vacuum released), the material to be pressed falls together. This makes the rotational effort for crumbling negligible and fewer pressing cycles are required. The mechanical load on the material to be pressed is kept to a minimum; therefore, there are less lees and a higher yield of juice of premium quality. *Other features include:
Other features include...
- Intelligent pressing programs, which are perfectly adapted to all grades and types of grape harvest for optimum pressing results
- Easy and intuitive operation via touch-screen
- Large filling opening over the whole length of press tank to simplify and accelerate the filling/emptying process (filling hopper with lifting shoes optional)
- Unique filling opening ensures optimum distribution of the material to be pressed, while dispensing with all rotations for enhancing distribution
- The vertical juice channels can be be dismantled in a few simple steps for easy cleaning
- Corner and edge-free press body for minimal dirt traps and reduction in cleaning times
- Pneumatic control with reversible blower for an efficient and energy-saving pre-pressure and evacuation control (integrated compressor optional)
- Round-shaped, sliding juice tray (must pump control optional)