It's an inspiration to help producers of premium/craft ciders and apple juices with their production requirements. We're well well placed to do so because of our ...
- Origins - our founder's expertise as a producer of award-winning ciders secured our foundation as trusted advisors; in 2001 he was picked out by The Independent as one of the key "revivalists" of bottle-fermented British ciders
- Experience - we've been around for 38 years and are widely perceived as the leading UK supplier of commercial cider & apple juice making equipment
- Ethos - the equipment in our portfolio and the renowned manufacturers we represent are carefully selected to work hard for you yet, help protect the unique characteristics of your brand
- Support - this is our watch-word and made possible by the fantastic teams we have here who work together to bring you peace of mind, whether through sales/project/technical support or servicing and repairs
- Location - We're located in the heart of 'ciderland' as it was historically known, so cider making is part of our culture