Vigo is committed to your privacy:
- We will never sell your data
- We will only keep the data we need
- You have control over your data
Vigo has designated the Marketing Manager as the Vigo Data Controller and she will oversee the implementation and control of this policy.
- We respect your privacy
- We respect the choices you make regarding how we market to you
- We have systems in place to protect your data
- We will never sell your data to a 3rd party
- You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications at any time
How the law protects you
Data Protection law states that we are allowed to use personal information only if we have a legitimate reason to do so. We must have one or more of the following reasons:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest*, or
- When you consent to it
(*)A legitimate interest is when we need to use your information for a business or commercial reason. This information must not be used unfairly or go against what is right and best for you.
Your personal information
The table below will clarify:
- What we use your personal information for
- Our reasons for using it
- What our legitimate interests are
|Personal information used for||Our reason for using it||What our legitimate interests are|
(**) We will gain your consent each time prior to use
Data we may collect from you
- Your company, name & contact details (e.g., address, email addresses, telephone nos.)
- Your Company Registration No.
- Your role within the company
- Your industry sector (e.g., cider, beer, etc.)
- Payment information:
- References in order to create a terms account
- Bank card details
- Bank details
- VAT No
- Information about your drink production processes and/or future production projects, and any production expectations
- Information about third party funding (if disclosed)
- Information regarding your use of a consultant/architect/project manager/third party (if disclosed and if necessary in order to fulfil our contract)
- Your customers (if disclosure is necessary, and if consent given)
- Details of transactions you carry out via our website, over the phone, via email or in person
- Details of your communications with us and our communications with you
- The Vigo Data Controller will have access to data which shows when you have opened, clicked on a link, replied to, or unsubscribed from an email mailshot we have sent you
If you have used our website, the Vigo Data Controller will have access through Google Analytics, to information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, browser type, location, e-commerce (the products you order, and value of those products), in order to monitor the effectiveness of our website. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Sharing your information with third parties
Where we use an external service provider to act on our behalf, we will disclose only the personal information necessary to deliver the service. An example of an external service provider would be a freight delivery company. We may be required to provide data held on our system if we are bound by a legal obligation.
We will never sell your data.
How we store your data
() we only see the card type, expiry date and the last 4 digits of the card number. (*) which defines card industry global regulation.
I want to opt-out
If would like to opt-out of receiving marketing materials please send details to email@example.com
Right of access
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under GDPR. You will need to apply in writing to the Vigo Data Controller. Please note that we will need to verify that you have the right of access, e.g., you are who you say you are.
Vigo Ltd, The Airfield, Dunkeswell, Honiton, Devon, EX14 4LFRegistered in England & Wales: 3607580
Vigo Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 01404 892106