- For free running or slightly viscous liquids, such as wine, liqueurs*, spirits (up to 20% ABV) and oils
- Suitable for glass bottles within the following parameters:
- internal neck diameter between 16 to 28mm
- bottle height between 330 and 180mm
- Maximum operating temperature is 60°C
- A simple adjustment of the spout determines the level of the liquid inside the bottle
- The machine automatically draws the liquid from the container and stops when the liquid reaches the level previously set
- You can also adjust: the spout shaft, to adapt it to bottles of different heights; the filling speed, i.e., when bottling slightly viscous liquids
(*) NB If using for sugary liqueurs or products containing sugar, the Oil Bath Filter for Enolmatic accessory (available separately, please call 01404 892 100) must be used to protect the Enolmatic's vacuum pump from damage
Tenco specialise in machinery for filling semi-liquid and liquid products for beverage, food & pharmaceutical industries. We have supplied Tenco vacuum fillers for many years and they remain hugely popular for filling both liquid & semi-viscous products. We also supply Tenco volumetric fillers for filling thick products.
Here are some of the reasons why we choose Tenco:
- Tenco are innovators: Founder Giuseppe Tenco developed a table-top filler originally for wine manufactured with robust materials, which was easy to use and clean, which he called the 'Enolmatic'; the Enolmatic soon became the filling machine which made the name Tenco known all over the world, swiftly followed by the Enolmaster. The company expanded and began developing and manufacturing filling technologies for a very wide range of liquid, semi-viscous, and viscous products, including spirits, liqueurs, syrups, vinegar, fruit juice, oils, chocolate, jam, sauces, honey, and oils.
- Tenco machines are designed for small and medium sized producers and are ideal for pilot product development
- Tenco's production values remain unchanged - intelligent technology and the best materials
We supply the range of Tenco vacuum fillers and Tenco volumetric fillers, all of which are semi-automatic.
Read about one particular vacuum filler in the Tenco range - the Enolmaster - in our Small scale craft bottling blog.
Watch the Tenco video here
What we offer...
We have supplied Tenco fillers since 1999. We can offer you:
- Advice on the appropriate filler for you - taking budget, desired throughput, labour, etc. into consideration
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty, backed up by our team of Vigo engineers
- Maintenance & full technical backup and support from our mobile engineers
The Case Study below represents only one of the hundreds of Tenco fillers we have supplied over the years to a variety of different drink producers:
How can we help you?
If you're looking to increase your filling capability, or you are a new start-up, please call us on 01404 892100 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
CAREFULLY SELECTED MANUFACTURERS
We have been supplying producers in the drink industry since 1984. We work with renowned manufacturers throughout Europe and in America to bring you robust and efficient production and processing equipment, backed up by our team of Vigo engineers. The manufacturer listed above is just one example. See our Manufacturers page for a list / more information on the manufacturers we are proud to work with.