WTG Quantor (incorporating Kreyer) manufacture technologically advanced cooling and temperature regulation systems for drink producers.
Their range includes equipment for refrigeration and temperature control at all stages of drink production, either at tank level, room level or through direct cooling or heating.
We choose Quantor for the following reasons:
- They have 40 years specialist experience supplying temperature control technology to wineries across the world - their range now incorporates other drink sectors, including beer, cider, spirits and fruit juices
- Their cooling and temperature control systems have a well-earned, proven reputation in wineries throughout the world - they now export to more than 80 countries across the world in all 5 continents
- They have developed innovative systems for temperature regulation, CO2 monitoring, micro/macro oxygenation, and room temperature control
- They manufacture in-house
The Kreyer brand was founded in 1970 in Villefranche sur Saône, France - the centre of the Beaujolais wine production area. In 1998 the company changed ownership and was incorporated by Wine Technology GmbH (WTG), an Austrian, American & German partnership, and since then headquarters have been located in the triangle of Germany, France & Luxembourg, in the heart of the Mosel winegrowing region. Further company expansion led to the development of larger production facilities. The company has since expanded and changed its name to WTG-Quantor GmbH. WTG-Quantor is now represented in all major wine-growing countries worldwide, incorporating over 80 countries, including Chile, South Africa and Australia.
Quantor's equipment range covers the following functions:
- Cold settling of must and juices
- Fermentation control, including control by CO2 monitoring
- Malolactic fermentation control (with heating option standard on most units)
- Micro/macro oxygenation
- Rapid cooling of wort
- Long term control of product storage temperature
- Product chilling prior to carbonation
- Cold stabilisation
The range includes Chiller Units, Heating & Chiller Units, Temperature Control Systems, & Air Conditioning Units - please see Temperature Control & Chilling.
What we offer...
We have over 10 years' experience providing and customising Kreyer temperature control solutions, from individual machines to complete computerised systems. We can offer you:
- Advice on the appropriate equipment for you - taking budget, space and desired throughput, and labour, etc., into consideration
- A comprehensive quotation outlining recommended solution/s and clear specifications
- We can include Speidel stainless steel tanks (as listed in Tanks) with heating/cooling jackets with work in conjunction with Kreyer systems
- Supply, installation (including the construction of ringmains) and commissioning by our team of experienced, multi-skilled Vigo engineers
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty, backed up by our team of Vigo engineers
- Maintenance & full technical backup and support from our mobile engineers
- Spare parts
The Case Studies below represent a few of the multiple Kreyer temperature control systems we have installed:
- Salcombe Brewing Co- complete packaging production line, including chilling system with full ring main and bespoke Vigo manufactured PLC control system
- Freedom of the Press Winery - press, temperature control & tanks
- Harrow Wood Farm Cider - cider system with chiller
- Herbert Hall Wines - tanks and temperature control
- The Little Beer Corporation- temperature control
How can we help you?
If you're looking for chilling or temperature control solutions, please give us a call on 01404 892 100 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
CAREFULLY SELECTED MANUFACTURERS
We have been supplying producers in the drink industry since 1984. We work with renowned manufacturers throughout Europe and in America to bring you robust and efficient production and processing equipment, backed up by our team of Vigo engineers. The manufacturer listed above is just one example. See our Manufacturers page for a list / more information on the manufacturers we are proud to work with.