Established in 1925, Voran is the industry leader in commercial apple processing and we've been supplying their equipment since 1987.
Here are some of the reasons why we choose Voran for their presses, mills and reception equipment:
- Their extensive specialist experience in apple processing (coming up to 100 years)
- Voran's presses are designed to achieve excellent juice yields from fresh and stored fruit (up to 80%, depending on model, fruit variety and fruit quality) for optimised raw juice quality (freshness, flavour, aroma & structure) and low juice turbidity
- Their equipment is of high build quality and extremely robust - there are many Voran presses in the UK over 20 years old which are still giving good service today
- Their presses and mills are designed for fast juice collection for minimal oxidation
- Their range is modular and process-based
- They manufacture in-house at their site in Austria and so are in full control of the manufacturing process
- Their manufacturing processes are optimised to produce high quality equipment through stringent quality assurance
- They operate via ISO 9001 quality assurance standards and are TÜV AUSTRIA certified
- Their commitment to product development in response to the needs of juice producers and market trends has been demonstrated year on year
- Voran’s original vision was to trade with integrity and to engender trust - these core values have remained fundamental to the success of the company
The Voran Range
The Voran range covers all scales of production and includes the equipment below:
Watch the Voran video here.
What we offer...
- Advice on the appropriate equipment for you – taking budget, space, desired throughput, labour, etc. into consideration
- Competitive prices
- Advice on integrating new equipment into existing schemes
- Trade-in options for your used (Voran) equipment
- Advice on layout of equipment, power/water requirements in your building, etc.
- Equipment thoroughly tested prior to dispatch by our experienced team of Vigo engineers
- Conversion to single-phase power where required
- Vigo engineers install & commission on site and provide training to you and your staff where necessary
- Comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty on Voran presses, backed up by Vigo engineers
- Maintenance & full technical backup and support from our mobile engineers
- Good stock of spare parts
The Case Studies below represent a small sample of the hundreds of presses we have supplied over the years [NB: More case studies are listed in the Cider & Juice category of Case Studies]:
How can we help you?
If you're looking to upgrade your fruit processing system, or start from scratch, please call us on 01404 892100 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
CAREFULLY SELECTED MANUFACTURERS
We have been supplying producers in the drink industry since 1984. We work with renowned manufacturers throughout Europe and in America to bring you robust and efficient production and processing equipment, backed up by our team of Vigo engineers. The manufacturer listed above is just one example. See our Manufacturers page for a list / more information on the manufacturers we are proud to work with.