Speidel conical plastic fermenters (30-120 litre)
High quality food grade polyethylene conical tanks from 30 to 120 litres capacity suitable for fermentation, manufactured by Speidel, who have been producing high quality tanks for the wine & beverage industries for over 100 years. Speidel tanks are used by successful drink producers around the world. These tanks feature:
- The Kllermeister is a conical tank which is ideal for unpressurised fermentation
- Yeast collects in the cone and can be harvested for use again
- Fermented beer can be bottled clearly
- With tap at racking outlet and bottom outlet
- The lid with it's dipping edge acts as an airlock, so a separate airlock not required
- Easy to clean, smooth inner surfaces
- Available in 30, 65 & 120 litre capacities
Speidel Tank-und BehÃ¤lterbau GmbH are globally renowned tank manufacturers. They have been manufacturing high quality beverage tanks for over 100 years. Speidel tanks are used by successful wineries and drink producers around the world and we are proud to be their UK agents.
Here are some of the reasons why we choose Speidel for stainless steel beverage tanks:
The Stainless Steel
Speidel tanks are manufactured from high specification Outukumpu stainless steel. Outukumpu are global leaders of stainless steel production, were founded in 1910 and acquired ThyssenKrupp in 2012. The steel is manufactured to stringent German standards and is generally thicker than that found on cheaper brands of tank.
Easy Clean Features
Speidelâ€™s innovative in-house design and in-house high-tech production methods result in tanks which are incredibly easy to clean: * Mirror finish (certified grade llld 2R) for chemical free cleaning, reducing labour costs, chemical costs and damage to the environment* Seamless moulding of panels, door opening and door, reducing welds, minimising dirt traps and tartrate crystal formation, while maintaining great strength * Continuous, smooth welds, minimising dirt traps and tartrate crystal formation Watch the Speidel Tank Advantages video here.
Made in Germany
As Speidel state 'for us "Made in Germany" is not just an empty phrase, but a lived principle'. They manufacture their tanks exclusively at their high-tech factory in Ofterdingen, Swabia/Germany and their tanks are designed to last a lifetime when treated correctly. They use certified high specification stainless steel (as above), impeccable production methods (as above) and have a highly trained production crew.
Speidel non-pressure stainless steel tanks up to and including 2000 mm diameter are guaranteed by Speidel for 25 years. *NB conditions apply, i.e., one of which is that the tanks must be stored indoors; please contact us for clarification and more information.*
The price of Speidel tanks is surprisingly competitive for the level of quality.
Speidel won the Vinitech Citation Innovation award for the design of their red wine mash plunger system, which ensures gentle processing, high colour and aroma extraction, low sludge content, and enables preset programming of immersion and interval times.
Speidel generate 25% of their energy needs on-site via their photovoltaic system, which enables them to avoid approximately 270 tons of COâ‚‚ annually. The remaining 75% is powered by 100% COâ‚‚-free green electricity. As a result, there are no COâ‚‚ emissions for the production of a Speidel tank.
What we offer...
As Speidel's exclusive UK agents, we have been supplying Speidel tanks since 1996. * We give you qualified advice based on your specific requirements, helping you to choose the right tank for your application * We will give you a clear specification with a confirmed price * We ensure you are supplied with the correct tank fittings/accessories for your application, enabling you to start using your tank without delay * For bespoke tanks you will be supplied with tank drawings prior to manufacture for your peace of mind * If you need to kit out a complete cellar with tanks, in conjunction with Speidel we can provide cellar layout diagrams* If temperature control/chilling of your product is required, we offer and install the Kreyer range of temperature control e