The Micra is a semi-automatic corking machine for corking bottles with natural, agglomerate or synthetic still wine corks.
- Production rate up to 800 bottles per hour, depending on operator
- Pre-set for still wine corks up to 26 mm Ø & 45 mm high
- Possibility of corking bottles of various shapes & up to 350 mm high
- 4 jaw corking mechanism (2 stainless steel; 2 hardened steel)
- Push button operation
- Available with or without cork hopper (manual loading, aluminium casing, capacity up to 160 corks)
- Bench top or on stand versions available
- Painted steel or stainless steel (AISI 304) versions available
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss your corking requirements.
Ideal for use with our Corks for Wine Bottles (part codes 98818 & 91600)
Please see the Corkers category in Catalogue for our full range of corkers.
[Did you know that our sister company, Rawlings, supplies bottles? See Glass Packaging]