Technibag® are specialist manufacturers of bag-in-box filling and packing equipment. They have over 20 years' experience, an international reputation, and we are proud to be their UK agents.
Here are some of the reasons why we choose Technibag:
- Their bag-in-box solutions are designed to preserve the quality of packaged beverages
- They rely on both their expertise and proven methods to optimize each filling machine function, including pump size, filling head precision, meter programming, interface functions, vacuum regulation, the holding and tap-positioning system and the bag ejection system
- Design and manufacture is carried out by their technical team in their manufacturing plant in France so they are in full control of the process
- Their fillers can also fill pouches, via additional change parts
- They operate to stringent quality standards: equipment manufactured by Technibag is checked by independent organisations including APAVE (a safety audit organisation) and Bureau Veritas (a world leader in testing, inspection and certification)
- They are respected globally, being represented across 5 continents over 85 countries
- Their are product innovators - 30% of their employees are assigned to their design and R&D departments (see below)
- They are highly committed to industry development and sharing expertise (see below)
Since it established in 2000, Technibag has launched over 20 new products and carried out many research programs to place it at the forefront of innovative product development. Technibag’s latest technological developments include:
- DAS system: Automated start-up of filling cyclw
- Oxycontrol® technology: Nitrogen flushing of tap collar prior to closure
- Web & single technology: Models available for single bags/pouches and bags on a web
- ’Ultra-clean’ models: compliant with specific food-industry quality standards – includes AISI 316 stainless steel chamber-welded liquid contact parts, electromagnetic flow-meter, steam-cleanable up to 110°C, IP65 filling head components, etc.
- Connectivity: Via Smartphone, tablet or PC (B'Booster only)
- Flow Pilot regulator: A unique solution (buffer vat under nitrogen pressure) that guarantees quick, precise, high-quality filling without oxidation; for automatic lines - installed between the pasteuriser and the filling machine
Advancement of the Industry:
Technibag are committed to industry development and participate in the following cross-company/organisational programs:
- European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHDG) - collaboration ensures hygienic design equipment and installations
- ECAM - a mechanical engineering college internationally renowned for its innovations
- CTCPA - a food processing research institute and analysis lab
- Performance BIB - international research association for BIB beverages
Watch the Technibag video here.
The Technibag range includes the following, which are listed in the Bag in Box & Pouch Fillers Fillers category:
- Bag fillers
- Bag cooling system (post-fill)
- Box shapers
- Box closers
- Box labellers & ink/laser markers
- Box handle attachers
To read about the general concept of bag-in-box please read our Bag in Box Benefits blog.
What we can offer:
In partnership with Technibag, we can offer you:
- Advice on the appropriate equipment for you - taking budget, space and desired throughput into consideration
- Installation, commissioning & training by our team of experienced, multi-skilled team of Vigo engineers
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty, backed up by Vigo engineers
- Maintenance and full technical backup from our mobile engineers
- Spare parts
The Case Studies below represent a small sample of the bag in box systems we have supplied over the years:
How can we help you?
If you're looking to start filling via bag in box , or you are a new startup, please give us a call on 01404 892 100 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
CAREFULLY SELECTED MANUFACTURERS
We have been supplying producers in the drink industry since 1984. We work with renowned manufacturers throughout Europe and in America to bring you robust and efficient production and processing equipment, backed up by our team of Vigo engineers. The manufacturer listed above is just one example. See our Manufacturers page for a list / more information on the manufacturers we are proud to work with.<