Enoventa has been manufacturing oenological equipment in northeast Italy for over 60 years and is owned and run by the Fiorin family.
Its growth from an owner-managed business to an internationally renowned manufacturer with over 80 specialist staff is testament to the knowledge and energy of its founder, Nedo Fiorin, and the vision of the next generation of the family - Cristina, Daniela, Paolo and Renato (as pictured).
Here are the reasons why we choose Enoveneta:
- They have over 60 years' experience in the development, research, and manufacture of oenological equipment
- They strive for 'continuous perfection and innovation' of their products
- Their equipment is well designed, robust, and user-friendly
- They are TÜV SÜD certified, to ensure quality, reliability and consistency during manufacturing and construction
- They are SCI ISO 9001 certified, operating via a stringent quality management system, which includes rigorous ongoing reviews
- They manufacture their equipment themselves in Italy and so are in complete control of the process
- Their pneumatic presses & pumps are manufactured to Industry 4.0 technological standard for: control & management via PLC; remote access from PC, smartphone & tablet; remote diagnostics; interconnection between other Industry 4.0 machines already in the winery
- They are a solid and committed family-run company with more than 80 skilled/specialist employees
- They produce a wide range of technological machines which are customised and competitively priced
- They are internationally renowned, supplying many countries from France to Brazil, from Russia to Germany up to Canada, having installed equipment in 45 countries in all
- They believe in being as sustainable as they can and so have their own solar panel plant
The Enoveneta range includes:
- Grape crushers/destemmers
- Pneumatic diaphragm presses
- Grape vibrating/sorting tables
- Grape elevators
- Mono pumps
See our Spotlight on Enoveneta blog for case study videos and more details on their range.
What we offer
In partnership with Enoveneta, we can offer you:
- Advice on the appropriate equipment for you - taking budget, space and desired throughput into consideration
- A comprehensive quotation outlining our recommended solution/s
- Full machine specifications with clear pricing
- Multi-skilled (Vigo) engineers to install and commission your equipment on site and provide training to you and your production operatives
- Comprehensive 12 month warranty, backed up by our team of Vigo engineers
- Full technical backup and support from our mobile engineers
How can we help you?
If you're looking for grape presses, pumps or reception equipment for your winery, please give us a call on 01404 892 100 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.