- Height: min 240 - max 380 (+/-5)
- Diameter: min 70 - max 113 (+/-2)
- Bottle type: 750ml / 1500ml Champagne
Cork Requirements for Poker 700/1S/1G
- Champaigne (mushroom) cork
- Max Ø 31mm & height 50mm
- 3 phase, 380V, 50 Hz
- Dimensions: Length 1270 x Width 2580 x Height 2046 mm
- Weight: 1160 kg
- Corker unit: stainless steel cork chute; polished hardened steel jaws for maximum durability & efficiency; hardened steel cam designed to allow slow cork shrinkage & rapid insertion; cylinder compression 16mm Ø minimum
- Muzzle applicator unit: 2 interchangeable pipes with capacity of 200 cages each; automatic dispenser; pincer guide positions and keeps bottle in line with eyelet; ensuring maximum concentricity between cork and cage; and maximum adherence of cork to cap
- 3 phase, 380V, 50 Hz
- Dimensions: Length 1402 x Width 3700 x Height 2924 mm
- Weight: 2400 kg
Barida International was established in 2006 and is well respected in the global wine industry.
Barida was established in Canelli, the historic heart of Italian sparkling wine, recently awarded DOCG status, where Asti first originated. It was this passion for sparkling wine which inspired brothers and founders partners Hicham and Adil Barida to consolidate their experience in the sector and the technical contribution of experienced professionals to design and manufacture equipment for the production of traditional method sparkling wines (also suitable for traditional method sparkling cider).
We chose Barida because they are traditional method equipment specialists and their brand is synonymous with quality and service.
The Barida range covers semi-manual to automatic disgoring, dosage and topping up equipment suitable for traditional method sparkling wine and cider; the monobloc (automatic models) include corking and muzzling function. There is also a Mixer unit for even dosage distribution. All this equipment can be viewed here. Please note, for disgoring & dosage on on much larger scale (1,200 to 1,500 bottles per hour), Barida also supply an automatic meck freezing unit, an automatic disgoring unit, and automatic tribloc for spillaway, dosage and levelling up - these can be linked via conveyor; please contact us for more information on these.
What we offer...
We have been supplying Barida machines since 2010. We can offer you:
- Advice on the appropriate equipment for you - taking budget, space and desired throughput into consideration
- Available functions include semi manual through to automatic disgorgement, dosage, topping up, corking and wire muzzle application; automatic mixing post-dosage; automatic neck freezing
- Supply, installation and commissioning by our team of experienced, multi-skilled Vigo engineers
- Supply and installation of all conveyoring and all the required controls to ensure automatic lines works safely and efficiently
- Maintenance and full technical backup from our mobile engineers
We have supplied a good number of Barida machines to producers of sparkling cider & English wine. Please ask us about our recent projects.
How can we help you?
If you're looking to source disgoring and dosage equipment, please call us on 01404 892100 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
CAREFULLY SELECTED MANUFACTURERS
We have been supplying producers in the drink industry since 1984. We work with renowned manufacturers throughout Europe and in America to bring you robust and efficient production and processing equipment, backed up by our team of Vigo engineers. The manufacturer listed above is just one example. See our Manufacturers page for a list / more information on the manufacturers we are proud to work with.