The S2T3/R is manufactured by STS, who have over 20 years' experience designing and manufacturing automatic labelling machines for the food, drink and pharmaceutical sectors. STS labelling machines are renowned for their functionality. The S2 T3R is a fast machine, which can label up to 2,500 bottles per hour.
- Capacity up to 2,500 bottles per hour
- Designed for use in line or as an independent stand-alone unit with two labelling stations - one for the front label, one for the back label.
- Capable of applying either single labels up to wrap-around or front and back labels in one pass (with labels printed alternately in the same roll or with second labelling station), neck labels and tax strips
- Electronic variable speed drive through inverter
- Central carousel with three bottle platforms
- Bottle locking heads with pneumatically operated locking system
- Manually operated height adjustment of the upper carousel
- Labelling stations operated through stepper motors to ensure maximum precision of label application
- Electronic synchronisation of the label station speed with the carousel speed
- Steel and nylon gear drive to ensure quiet operation and long running life
- Emergency stop device with sensors on inlet scroll, star wheels and central carousel
- Full guarding to CE standards
- Machine equipped with one set of change parts for one bottle format. Optional change parts available for additional bottle types See Application for bottle/container & label requirements - N.B. Labels must be printed according to our Label Printing Instructions, which can be supplied on request
- Optional accessories include, a lot/batch marker printer, heat shrinker for applying shrink capsules, etc - see Features for more options
Set up to apply your labels to your bottles/containers, installed & commissioned by our Engineers.
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss your labelling requirements.
Please see the 'STS' tab below for customer Case Studies.
NB You can order spare hot foil printer ribbons online for the hot foil lot marker often supplied with this printer - please see the Spares category in Catalogue and Refine by 'Type'.
Please see the Labellers category for our full range of Labelling Machines
[Did you know that our sister company, Rawlings, supplies bottles? See Glass Packaging]