The VL1 is a very simple to use, robust, good quality labelling machine with a good range of optional extras. Labels are applied under a pressure of 14kg to reduce the risk of bubbling and wrinkles caused by uneven bottle surfaces.
- Capacity up to 600 bottles/containers per hour
- Applies single labels up to full wraparound or front and back labels if printed alternately on the same reel
- Suitable for use with glass and plastic bottles/containers - see Application for bottle and label parameters - NB Labels must be printed and wound as per our Label Printing Instructions (see Downloads tab)
- Digital control panel
- Optional hot foil lot marker (for e.g., best before date)
- Option to apply labels to small or larger bottles (bottles from 35mm to 180mm diameter); and tall bottles
- Option to apply back label to bottles already bearing a front label
- Stainless steel construction
Set up by our engineers to apply your labels to your bottles/containers.Please note, labels must be printed and wound as per our Label Printing Instructions (see Downloads tab).
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss your labelling requirements.
We have set up and supplied hundreds of VL1 labelling machines, a small number of which are featured in our customer Case Studies.
NB You can order spare hot foil printer ribbons online for the hot foil lot marker often supplied with this printer - please see the Spares category in Catalogue and Refine by 'Type'.
Please see the Labellers category for our full range of Labelling Machines
[Did you know that our sister company, Rawlings, supplies bottles? See Glass Packaging]