Bag in box (BIB) packaging is a convenient and economical alternative to bottles. Products can remain in good condition for weeks or months after opening, due to the one-way tap that prevents the entry of air into the bag during dispensing.
Pack of 10 BAGS ONLY:
- 5 litre
- Multi-layer for strength, low oxygen permeability and high oxygen barrier
- Designed for hot fill/pasteurisation (up to 72?C)
- Vitop tap and Vitop gland help prevent oxygen ingress
- Tap includes a frontal tamper-evident tear strip
- A small amount of pressure is sufficient to obtain a regular flow rate
- Suitable for cider and pasteurised juice (still, not carbonated); cask beer (see caveat re. cask beer in Application); other still products up to 17% ABV (with the exception of wine); and oil
- Tap can be connected to the Vitop Connector (available separately, see link below) to enable easy connection to hand pumps in pubs.
NB For boxes and the complete bag-in-box see the links below.
Quantity discounts are shown in the Prices tab below.