These in-bottle carbonators use a simple and effective method to lightly carbonate products in the bottle.
- Fill bottles with chilled product
- Light carbonation to the level of pétillant or frizzante
- Add interest to ciders and wines – enhance bouquet and flavours
- See Application for bottle parameters & operation
- Requires CO₂ supply with heated regulator - please see our CO2 Regulator with Heater (part code 61101)
- Stainless steel construction
- Available in 2 or 4 head (bottle) versions - see Specification for rough output
NB Not suitable for beer
NB product must be chilled to ≤ 4°C. We supply chilling equipment please call us on 01404 892 100 to discuss your chilling requirements.
Please see the Carbonators category in Catalogue for our full range of carbonators; please see Temperature Control & Chilling for our range of chillers.
[Did you know that our sister company, Rawlings, supplies bottles? See Glass Packaging]