The TS1 is a high performance semi-automatic, robust, pedal operated corking machine for corking bottles of any height with natural, agglomerate or synthetic still wine corks.
- Production rate up to 1000 bottles per hour, depending on operator
- Available in 2 versions for 2 different sizes of corks: V1 with a diameter range of between 25 & 32mm Ø x 50 mm high; V2 with a diameter range of between 22 & 26mm Ø x 50 mm high
- Possibility of corking bottles of any height, without any adjustment, with automatic sensitive lock system to avoid breakage
- Pedal switch, with possibility of using single or continuous stroke
- 4 jaw corking mechanism (2 stainless steel; 2 hardened steel)
- Automatic regulation of cork filling line
- Cork hopper with capacity for up to 1000 corks (manual loading)
- Micro-sensor on bottle lifting plate
- Painted steel or stainless steel (AISI 204) frame versions available (see images)
- The corking machine is available with a vacuum kit (to create an automatic vacuum between the wine and the lower part of the cork) or a nitrogen kit (which introduces a small amount of inert gas between the wine and the lower part of the cork)
Please note that we have been notified by the manufacturer (August 2022) that due to raw material supply chain issues, this model has been removed from their production range as a result.
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss the alternatives.
Ideal for use with our Corks for Wine Bottles (part codes 98818 & 91600)
Please see the Corkers category in Catalogue for our full range of corkers.
[Did you know that our sister company, Rawlings, supplies bottles? See Glass Packaging]