The Poker 400 monobloc is manufactured by the renowned Barida International and combines in a single unit the disgorgement, dosage and topping up for English / Welsh sparkling wine (traditional method), Champagne (méthode champenoise) and bottle-fermented ciders.
- Output up to 400 bottles per hour, depending on product
- Automatic process
- Rotary with 6 bottle positions
- Single turret
- 4 step process - see Application
- Inlet bottle neck washing device
- Automatic adjustable dosage
- Stainless steel (AISI 304) construction
- See Specification for bottle parameters
- Optional change parts for different bottle sizes
- Suitable for sanitizer washdown
- Requires a compressed air supply
The Poker 400 can be either operated as a standalone machine with independent conveyor, or inserted into a line, with additional automated corking/wiring, shaking and exterior washing machines.
Alternatively, the Poker 400/1S/1G tribloc, is available which includes a single head corking (for champagne corks) and single head wire muzzle application unit. See Application & Specification.
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss your disgorging requirements.