Semi-automatic SAV4-RLV ISO RLC1s are counter pressure / isobaric filling machines with rinsing and capping functions, manufactured by Rizzolio, specialists in semi-automatic filling equipment. These machines are designed specifically for the packaging of carbonated products, including beer, cider, sparkling wine (Charmat method) and water. They can also be used for still products. Features include:
- Fast filling cycles which minimise foaming - product is distributed against the inner bottle wall
- High quality vacuum for oxygen reduction
- Low Oxygen TPO values
- Rinser with "No bottle - no spray" system
- User friendly
- Total control through display screen
- External visibility vacuum tank to ensure visual monitoring of correct operating status
- Easy to clean base with recessed working area
- Easy visibility and access from rear via compass door
- Flexibility to fill any size bottle - NB change parts may be required
The SAV4-RLV ISO RLC1 4-4-1 Triblock consists of:
- SAV rinsing function with 4 nozzles
- RLV-ISO counter pressure filling machine - Rizzolio's latest model of counter pressure filler - with 4 filling heads
- RLC1 crown capping function - single head
Production speeds are up to 400 bottles per hour depending on the operator, the temperature, the type and density of the product and the capacity of the bottles. See Application for bottle and cap parameters, and optional extras.
Installed & commissionined by our Engineers.
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss your filling requirements.
We have supplied & installed many Rizzolio filling machines. Please ask us about our customer case studies.
Please see Closures for our range of caps and corks for glass bottles.
Please see the Fillers category in Catalogue for our full range of filling machines.
[Did you know that our sister company, Rawlings, supplies bottles? See Glass Packaging]