The Willmes Pressing Principle:
- Double membrane technology:In contrast to a half-sided membrane, the double-sided membrane has a substantially larger (double) area of pressure application. In terms of physics, this means less pressure expenditure and less compression of the material to be pressed at the same force, which acts uniformly from all sides on the material to be pressed.
- Vertical, flexible juice channels: The double-sided membrane presses the material to be pressed against the vertical juice discharge areas, which act like natural drains. Irrespective of the filling height, this always results in the same short juice paths, which allows the juice to drain more directly and quickly. If the membrane is relieved of pressure (vacuum released), the material to be pressed falls together. The lateral pressure direction and the flexibility of the juice channels lead to continual self-cleaning of the mesh tissue. This makes the rotational effort for crumbling negligible and fewer pressing cycles are required. The mechanical load on the material to be pressed is kept to a minimum; therefore, there are less lees and a higher yield of juice of premium quality.
Other features include:
- Hermetically sealable door openings
- Intelligent pressing programs, which are perfectly adapted to all grades and types of grave harvest for optimum pressing results
- Easy and intuitive operation via touch-screen
- Automatically controllable juice drain at a central point, saving space, preventing unwanted oxidation and environmental influences, simplifies the logistics of juice control and helps to keep the press cleaner
- The vertical juice channels can be be dismantled & installed quickly for easy cleaning
- Corner and edge-free press body for minimal dirt traps and reduction in cleaning times
- Optional door ventilation valve for reductive expansion
- Control centre with reversible blower for an efficient and energy-saving pre-pressure and evacuation control (integrated compressor optional)
- Optional remote module for PC/tablet/smart phone