New! The Gripple GPAK3 Plus Anchor Kit is for securing anchors (available seperately - see below) to metal end posts and is manufactured by GRIPPLE®, a world leading manufacturer of wire-joining & tensioning systems
- a pre-cut, fused 4.5m length of wire rope*
- a bored cone to protect the wire rope where it is passed through the hole of the metal end post
- a Gripple tensioner*
- a Gripple Plus Setting Key to allow adjustment before tensioning
- a thimble to protect the wire where it connects to the loop of the Gripple Anchor (available separately)
- a Gripple Twister to keep the tail wire neat and tidy
See the Sales Sheet in the Downloads tab below for installation and loading information.
NB This Kit does not include an anchor; ideal for use with the Gripple Anchor 3 (part code 90292 - available separately) - the loop of the Anchor 3 is shown poking out of the ground in 2 of the additional images
(*) NB The Gripple Torq Tensioning Tool (part code 90132 - available separately) is required to tension the Gripple tensioner at the wire rope.
NB A version of this kit is available for wooden end posts - please see GPAK3 PLUS Anchoring Kit for Wooden End Posts - part code 90293
You may be interested in the other Gripple products in our range.
Please see the Trellising category in Catalogue for our range of vineyard trellising sundries, including vine supports, net guards, anchors, wire tensioners/joiners, chains, nails & vine ties, etc. We also supply Grape Scissors (part code 90117).
For winery equipment and consumables please see the relevant categories in Catalogue.