A heavy duty hand lever capper for the application of crown caps.
- Magnetic capping head into which the caps are placed before capping
- Supplied with two interchangeable capping heads: 26 mm (beer) and 29 mm (champagne)
- Can also be used to insert plastic champagne stopper (see link below)
- Chromed steel column, heavy cast base, sprung return hand lever
- Suitable for light commercial use
- Capacity up to about 400 bottles per hour, subject to operator capability
- Champagne Muzzler Attachment (available separately, product code 97202) can be attached to this capper to twist wire muzzles after the muzzle is applied over the champagne corks/champagne stoppers
NB You can order spares for this capper - please see the Spares category in Catalogue and Refine by 'Type'.
Use with our Crown Caps (26mm Ø - part code 98791, etc...) and Champagne Crown Caps (29mm Ø - part codes 98760 & 91660).
Please see the Cappers category in Catalogue for our full range of capping machines.
[Did you know that our sister company, Rawlings, supplies bottles? See Glass Packaging]