Automatic bottling lines can allow you to vastly increase production and decrease labour costs. Vigo has experience in supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of filling lines, which can include bottle depalletising, rinsing, filling, capping, pasteurisation, labelling and packing. We can supply and install all conveyoring, to suit the layout you need. We can also specify all of the required controls to ensure your line works safely and efficiently.
- Reputation for quality and longevity
- Suitable for a variety of still and sparkling products, including fruit juices, cider and beer (both carbonated and bottle conditioned)
- Available with the following functions:
- Bottle Rinsing 2.
- Filling, including counter pressure filling for carbonated products. Bottles can be pre-evacuated to remove oxygen
- Corking and capping - corks, ROPP caps, crown caps, plastic screw caps. Machines can have more than one capping turret to suit different cap types
- Machines can be run with in-line carbonators or flash pasteurisers
- Installation, commissioning , training and warranty by experienced Vigo engineers
- 3 year parts warranty and 2 year labour warranty on Cimec machines purchased through Vigo