Amazon 72 Series 30" stainless steel C7 filter housing
This 72 Series 30" code 7 (C7) single stainless steel filter housing is manufactured by renowned Amazon Filters and is part of their sanitary range of housings. It accepts the appropriate 30" SupaPore FPW Code 7 or the appropriate 30" SupaPore VPW filter cartridge (available separately, see below).
- Ideal for pre-membrane filtration when used with the 30" SupaPore FPW code 7 filter cartridge (available separately) featured below - pre-membrane filtration helps protect the membrane filter from debris
- Ideal for membrane filtration in order to achieve the sterile filtration of product when used with the 30" SupaPore VPW code 7 filter cartridge (available separately) featured below - typically membrane filtration is carried out pre bottling/kegging/canning
- Part of Amazon's 'hygienic' range of housings
- No loose internal components
- Base mounted so free standing to allow easy access to all internal areas & facilitate the general cleanliness of the process system in which the filter is to operate
- No loose internal components for trouble free operation
- T style construction with a high spec hygienic finish, electropolished inside & out
- Quick release Vee Clamp closure for easy opening
- Lightweight, high specification investment cast head
- Accepts the 30" SupaPore FPW code 7 or the 30" SupaPore VPW code 7 cartridge (both available separately) featured below
- 316L stainless steel
NB If you are in any doubt about which filter to choose for your application, please call us on 01404 892 100 for advice.
Amazon Filters is Europe's leading manufacturer's of filtration solutions.
Here are some of the reasons why we choose Amazon Filters: * Their reputation * They provide one the widest selection of filtration vessels, depth filters and pleated cartridges available today * Production, R&D, and design functions are all located at their UK head office in Camberley * Their filters are manufactured in clean room conditions using materials that meet Food Contact requirements * Amazon is accredited to ISO9001;2015 by one of the world's most prestigious and respected accreditation bodies, the British Standards Institute * Their cartridges are manufactured under strict control with batch number identification, giving full traceability on all components * All their products come with detailed Product Validation Guides and Technical Support documentation * Many of their filters can be regenerated using hot water or a variety of chemical treatments to ensure production costs are minimised
Amazon Filters was founded in 1985 by Mike Pizzey, an engineer with nearly 20 years previous filtration experience. The company now employs over 220 staff and is a renowned UK provider of optimum filtration solutions for liquid and gas process filtration, with subsidiaries in Germany and Poland. Amazon Filters design and manufacture filter housings and filter elements for liquid and gas process filtration.
Amazon Filters Video
Watch the Amazon Filters video here.
What we offer
In partnership with Amazon Filters, we can offer you: * Advice on the appropriate filter for you - taking product and desired outcomes into consideration * Advice on the appropriate fittings required to connect in-line * A single filter or the assembly of full cartridge filtration systems (see photo) by our team of multi-skilled Vigo engineers * Comprehensive 12 month warranty, backed up by our engineers * Full technical backup
How can we help you?
If you're looking for filtration solutions, please give us a call on 01404 892 100 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.