Impeller pumps are used for the rapid transfer of liquids, e.g., when pressing fruit, raking off after fermentation, and pumping from one tank or vessel to another. Phoenix 6000 impeller pumps are manufactured by Schneider Pumpen, who have over 70 years' experience manufacturing pumps.
Phoenix 6000 pumps have a maximum capacity of 6000 litres per hour.
- High quality rubber impeller pump
- Maximum capacity 6000 litres per hour - please see Flow Characteristics graph
- Single/fixed speed as standard - 2 speed or variable speed versions available on request - see Features
- Reversible motor for pumping in either direction (forward or backward)
- Stainless steel three part body with highly polished internal surfaces
- Integral bypass to regulate delivery pressure and flow rate
- Mounted on a trolley
- All pump parts can be serviced by removing one clamp bolt
- Choice of impeller material – neoprene as standard
NB Threaded connections to your specification - please advise us of your requirements immediately after ordering
NB Reinforced hose of a minimum bore of 25mm (1mm) should be used with this pump.
NB Designed to handle liquids up to 40ºC - impellers to handle higher temperatures (and oils) are available on request