Eccentric screw pumps, also known as progressive cavity pumps, are highly versatile. They are ideal for pumping viscous liquids, fruit pulp, and free-running liquids. The SP Evario eccentric screw pump range is manufactured by Schneider Pumpen, who have over 70 years' experience manufacturing pumps. The SP Evario range includes variable speed control and so the pumps can also be used with a filter. There are 4 models available with capacities from 20,000 litres per hour to 40,000 litres per hour.
- Suitable for free-running liquids, viscous liquids and liquids containing a high solid load, such as fruit pulps
- Ideal for use (where necessary) between milling/crushing and pressing equipment, for routine transfer from tank to tank or vessel to vessel, and for use with a filter
- Maximum flow rate from 20,000 to 40,000 litres per hour, depending on model
- Inverter control for adjustable flow rate capacity
- Models available with or without bypass - see specification
- Stainless steel rotor and contact parts
- Mounted on trolley
NB If you require bypass, please see the SP Evario 3 with bypass below.
NB Reinforced hose, the bore of which should appropriate match the bore of the pump outlet, should be used with these pumps.
NB Evario pumps with higher throughputs are available Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss this.