Eccentric screw pumps, also known as progressive cavity pumps, are highly versatile. They are ideal for pumping viscous liquids, fruit pulp, and free-running liquids. The SP eccentric screw pump range is manufactured by Schneider Pumpen, who have over 70 years' experience manufacturing pumps. The SP range includes 4 models of pump, with a capacity range from 2,800 to 40,000 litres per hour.
- High quality eccentric screw pumps
- Models range from 2,800 to 40,000 litres per hour
- 2 speed as standard
- Reversible motor for pumping in either direction (forward & back)
- Smooth, gentle flow
- Suitable for free-running, viscous liquids, and liquids containing a high solid load, such as fruit pulps
- Ideal for use (where necessary) between milling/crushing and pressing equipment and for routine transfer from tank to tank or vessel to vessel
- With bypass
- Stainless steel rotor and contact parts
- Mounted on a trolley
NB: Threaded connections to your specification - please advise us of your requirements immediately after ordering
NB Spiral reinforced hose should be used with these pumps - see the Hoses link below.
NB for a variable speed version of these pumps, please see SP Evario Eccentric Screw Pumps
Can be used with our Remote Control System - (part codes 93303 & 93304) - available separately.
We've supplied hundreds of Scheider pumps over the years. See the 'Schneider' tab below for some customer Case Studies which include Schneider pumps.
Please call us on 01404 892 100 to discuss your pump requirements.
NB You can order spare stators online for this pump - please see the Spares category in Catalogue and Refine by 'Type'.
Please see the Pumps category in Catalogue for our full range of Pumps.
For hoses, please see our Hoses category; For hosetails and other fittings, please see our Fittings category. Please also see our Mills - Apple, Presses - Apple, & Tanks.