Kreyer MCK chiller & heating unit
The Kreyer range of refrigeration and heating units are manufactured by internationally renowned Kreyer, a WTG Quantor brand, who have over 40 years of specialist knowledge in wine temperature control at all stages of vinification. The units are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of modern winemaking. They are also ideal for the temperature control of beer, cider, juice, spirits and soft drinks (see Kreyer tab).
The Kreyer MCK is fixed cooling and heating unit, and the optimal solution for medium scale drink producers who wish to heat and cool their products.
- The MCK is available in 12 sizes, with cooling capacities from 6.2-71.3 kW (8.31-95.61 HP) and heating capacities from 3.0-4.5 kW
- Functions automatically
- Equipped with a cooling unit in the upper part and a pump plus isolated water tank (made of stainless steel) in the lower section, and an electric heating rod
- High efficiency micro-channel condenser which allows for a very compact framework
- Ventilator mounted on top, blowing the warm air upwards
- Models 50-181 are mobile on wheels; larger units not on wheels but can be supplied with wheels as an option
- Removable sides for easy access for maintenance
Whether you require an individual unit or complete temperature control system with ringmains and Speidel tanks, we offer the complete package including CAD modelling where required. See Kreyer tab below.
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss your temperature control requirements.