- Supplied with blanking cap at bottom outlet
- Supplied with airlock and bung
- Dimensions: Diameter 310 x Height 420 mm
A high quality food-safe 20 litre polyethylene cylindrical tank suitable for fermentation and storage, manufactured by Speidel, who have been producing high quality tanks for the wine & beverage industries for over 100 years. Speidel tanks are used by successful drink producers around the world. These tanks feature:
NB For a suitable tap for use with this fermenter, please see Taps Polypropylene for Speidel Plastic Tanks (stock code 72727).
NB You can order spares online for this fermenter - please see the Spares category in Catalogue and Refine by 'Type'.
Please see the Tanks category in Catalogue for our full range of fermenters/tanks.
Speidel Tank-und Behälterbau GmbH are globally renowned tank manufacturers. They have been manufacturing high quality beverage tanks for over 100 years. Speidel tanks are used by successful wineries and drink producers around the world and we are proud to be their UK agents.
Here are some of the reasons why we choose Speidel for stainless steel beverage tanks:
Download our Speidel Tank Features Flier here for an overview.
The Stainless Steel
Speidel tanks are manufactured from high specification Outukumpu stainless steel. Outukumpu are global leaders of stainless steel production, were founded in 1910 and acquired ThyssenKrupp in 2012. The steel is manufactured to stringent German standards and is generally thicker than that found on cheaper brands of tank.
Easy Clean Features
Speidel's innovative in-house design and in-house high-tech production methods result in tanks which are incredibly easy to clean:
Watch the Speidel Tank Advantages video here.
Blogs - more info
Read more on our blogs Speidel Customised Tanks(manufactured to order) and Speidel Configuration Tanks(Speidel's most popular tanks), both of which include links to the Speidel catalogues. We keep a range of the smaller scale tanks in stock here at Vigo(stock tanks) and these are available to order online on this website, in amongst the tanks listed in the Tanks category; we also try and keep a limited number of FS-MO fixed capacity tanks in stock, which you will need to call us to enquire about. Please note, the Speidel range is vast and for those new to Speidel tanks, it can be a challenge to determine which tank is suitable for a particular application - if you need advice please do not hesitate to call us on 01404 892 100 - we are more than happy to help you.
Made in Germany
As Speidel state,'for us "Made in Germany" is not just an empty phrase, but a lived principle'. They manufacture their tanks exclusively at their high-tech factory in Ofterdingen, Swabia/Germany and their tanks are designed to last a lifetime when treated correctly. They use certified high specification stainless steel (as above), impeccable production methods (as above) and have a highly trained production crew.
Speidel non-pressure stainless steel tanks up to and including 2000 mm diameter are guaranteed by Speidel for 25 years. NB conditions apply, i.e., one of which is that the tanks must be stored indoors; please contact us for clarification and more information.
The price of Speidel tanks is surprisingly competitive for the level of quality.<
Speidel won the Vinitech Citation Innovation award for the design of their red wine mash plunger system, which ensures gentle processing, high colour and aroma extraction, low sludge content, and enables preset programming of immersion and interval times.
Speidel generate 25% of their energy needs on-site via their photovoltaic system, which enables them to avoid approximately 270 tons of CO₂ annually. The remaining 75% is powered by 100% CO₂-free green electricity. As a result, there are no CO₂ emissions for the production of a Speidel tank.
What we offer...
As Speidel's exclusive UK agents, we have been supplying Speidel tanks since 1996.
The Case Studies below represent a small sample of the Speidel tanks we have supplied over the years:
How can we help you?
If you're looking for beverage tanks, please give us a call on 01404 892 100 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.