Impeller pumps are used for the rapid transfer of liquids, e.g., when pressing fruit, raking off after fermentation, and pumping from one tank or vessel to another. TSB pumps are manufactured by Schneider Pumpen, who have over 70 years' experience manufacturing pumps. TSB impeller pumps have a maximum capacity of 4800 litres per hour.
- Maximum capacity 4800 litres per hour, 2000 litres per hour at 3 bar head pressure
- Single/fixed speed pump
- Machined three part stainless steel body
- Stainless steel impeller shaft
- All pump parts can be serviced by removing one clamp bolt
- Pumps in one direction
- 1" BSP male stainless steel thread connections
- Smooth and quiet running
- Carrying handle
- 5 metre cable with moulded UK plug
- UK fitted thermal trip protection
- Available in single or three phase
NB Reinforced hose of a minimum bore of 25mm (1") should be used with this pump.
NB Designed to handle liquids up to 40 degree C - impellers to handle higher temperatures (and oils) are available on request