The Kreyer range of refrigeration and heating units are manufactured by internationally renowned Kreyer, a WTG Quantor brand, who have over 40 years of specialist knowledge in wine temperature control at all stages of vinification. The units are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of modern winemaking. They are also ideal for the temperature control of beer, cider, juice, spirits and soft drinks (see Kreyer tab).
The MiniChilly is a compact cooling unit, made of stainless steel, and an ideal solution for nano scale scale drink producers who only need cooling for their applications.
- Available in 3 sizes with cooling capacities of 0.5 to 1.7 kW (0.67 to 2.21 HP)
- At 0°C (32°F) water temperature an ice-bank will be built around the tubes which provides an additional, stored cooling capacity
- Able to cool water down to -6°C using glycol
- When used for flash-cooling, it boosts the capacity of the unit, giving a constant cooling temperature over a longer time period
- An additional stainless steel coil for direct cooling of liquids can be integrated as an option, even afterwards
Whether you require an individual unit or complete temperature control system with ringmains and Speidel tanks, we offer the complete package including CAD modelling where required. See Kreyer tab below.
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss your temperature control requirements.