The S1 Zeta is manufactured by STS, who have over 20 years' experience designing and manufacturing automatic labelling machines for the food, drink and pharmaceutical sectors. STS labelling machines are renowned for their functionality. The S1Zeta is our most popular automatic labeller which can label up to 1,000 bottles per hour.
- Up to 1,000 bottles per hour
- Designed for use in line or as an independent stand-alone unit with one label dispensing station
- Can apply either single labels up to wrap-around or front and back labels in one pass (with labels printed alternately on the same roll or with a second labelling station) and neck labels
- Label application tolerance +/-1 mm (subject to bottle tolerances)
- Control board with microprocessor
- DC stepper motor
- Stainless steel construction with some aluminium components
- Full guarding to CE standards
- Machine equipped with one set of change parts for one bottle format; optional change parts available for additional bottle types
- See Application for bottle/container & label requirements - N.B. Labels must be printed according to our Label Printing Instructions, which can be supplied on request
- Optional accessories include a sensor for transparent labels, a lot/batch marker printer, heat shrinker for applying shrink capsules, etc - see Features for more options
Set up to apply your labels to your bottles/containers, installed & commissioned by our Engineers.
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss your labelling requirements.
Please see the 'STS' tab below for customer Case Studies.
NB You can order spare hot foil printer ribbons online for the hot foil lot marker often supplied with this printer - please see the Spares category in Catalogue and Refine by 'Type'.
Please see the Labellers category for our full range of Labelling Machines
[Did you know that our sister company, Rawlings, supplies bottles? See Glass Packaging]