The TS2 is a superior version of the TS1 corking machine for corking bottles of any height with natural, agglomerate or synthetic still wine corks.
- Production rate up to 1000 bottles per hour, depending on operator
- 2 different corking operation settings: activate by pedal or automatically via the micro sensor on the bottle plate
- Available in 2 versions for 2 different sizes of corks: V1 with a diameter range of between 25 & 32mm Ø x 50 mm high; V2 with a diameter range of between 22 & 26mm Ø x 50 mm high
- Possibility of corking bottles of any height, without any adjustment, with automatic sensitive lock system to avoid breakage
- Automatic corking operation due to the micro-sensor on the bottle holder plate, or operate via pedal switch with possibility of using single or continuous stroke
- 4 jaw corking mechanism (2 stainless steel; 2 hardened steel)
- Automatic regulation of cork filling line
- Cork hopper with capacity for up to 1000 corks (manual loading)
- Painted steel or stainless steel (AISI 204) frame versions available (see images)
- The corking machine is available with a vacuum kit (to create an automatic vacuum between the wine and the lower part of the cork) or a nitrogen kit (which introduces a small amount of inert gas between the wine and the lower part of the cork)
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss your corking requirements.
Ideal for use with our Corks for Wine Bottles (part codes 98818 & 91600)
Please see the Corkers category in Catalogue for our full range of corkers.
[Did you know that our sister company, Rawlings, supplies bottles? See Glass Packaging]