Kreyer SR chiller & heating unit
The Kreyer range of refrigeration and heating units are manufactured by internationally renowned Kreyer, a WTG Quantor brand, who have over 40 years of specialist knowledge in wine temperature control at all stages of vinification. The units are designed to meet the rigorous requirements of modern winemaking. They are also ideal for the temperature control of beer, cider, juice, spirits and soft drinks (see Kreyer tab).
The Kreyer SR is very flexible application, highly efficient, mobile cooling and heating unit, the optimal solution for small and medium scale drink producers who wish to cool or heat their products either directly or indirectly. Applications include the direct cooling or heating of must, warming up wine from storage to bottling temperature, sparkling wine/cider applications, and the cooling of liquids with particles such as unfiltered juice or wine.
- The Kreyopack is available in 7 sizes, with cooling capacities from 12.8â€“85.0 KW (11 008 - 73 100 Kcal) and heating capacities from 13.0â€“85.0 KW (11 180 - 73 100 Kcal)
- The most efficient way of cooling and heating due to its ability to cool or heat medium directly (tube in tube)
- Equipped with a cooling aggregate in the upper part and a tube heat exchanger in the lower part
- Heating is performed in the Heat-Pump operation mode
- Casing, cover and all parts coming into contact with the medium to be treated are made of stainless steel
- Mounted on wheels allowing users to cool or heat even single tanks (without installation) or other containers as required
- Control panel also controls an external cellar-pump for the medium
Whether you require an individual unit or complete temperature control system with ringmains and Speidel tanks, we offer the complete package including CAD modelling where required. See Kreyer tab below.
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss your temperature control requirements.