The BG2-5.5 shredder is manufactured by internationally renowned Voran, suppliers of fruit processing equipment since 1925. It is suitable for grinding various foodstuffs including vegetables, bread, nuts, some fruits and organic waste, including biogenic reusable material such as leftover food, vegetable scraps, etc. It also can grate cheese or spices, and crush corn or grain (coarse grind only).
- Capacity of up to 4,500kg per hour for wet foodstuffs; and up to 600kg per hour for dry foodstuffs
- A robust shredder supplied with kit for wet materials
- Foodstuffs are fed manually into the hopper, shredded by a heavy duty blade, and discharged through a perforated screen which resembles a grater
- Interchangeable grinding tools & perforation screens (graters) can be easily swapped for different perforation sizes, allowing you to produce grounds or gratings of the optimum consistency for your application
- A plastic collection trough is available (available separately to fit under the shredder
- Supplied with a 16 amp, 5 pin plug
NB If you are processing pomaceous fruits, please discuss this with us, as we supply models of Voran mills specifically for them
Please call us on 01404 892100 to discuss your milling requirements.